Founded in Hawaiian traditions and spiritual practices, Hui Mauli Ola is a non-profit organization of multidisciplinary cultural practitioners committed to promoting and improving the health and well being of our communities through empowering and providing access to quality care and educational opportunities.
- Support intercultural exchange for practitioners to foster indigenous healing knowledge.
- Support practitioners development by creating interactive programs based on culture and land.
- Support and develop multidisciplinary educational experiences for communities which encourage them to live healthy and productive lives.
- Develop materials and programs to educate communities on indigenous health practices.
- Create environments for our traditional healing arts to thrive and flourish.
- Protect the rights of traditional cultural practitioners.
- Promote the use of traditional healing practices.